Saturday, February 21, 2009

The colourful world

Its great to be back. I want to take care of my much neglected blog. This is a feature I want to add to my P&A journal. The colours of Life . Have you noticed the colours around you. I am a person from colourful India living in B&W Zurich. People here wear so much Black or grey it is amazing. My father actually thought this is some kind of dress code here .:))

So you can imagine I am always on the lookout of colours around. This is from the local Indian store . Totally fell for the bright and cheerful colours.

1 comment:

Madonna Davidoff said...

Hi Pea,

I agree with you with the colors being predominantly black or grey in CH as far as clothes and even paintings, in my opinion. Compared to the dark pallete that the other artists used when I used to live there, and was exhibiting as an artist, my pallete was bursting with bright colors -an influence of being born and raised in a tropical island. So During winter,Like you, I used to long for the sunny skies, but come spring/ summer and fall all the colors starts showing up again.
I began to appreciate the change of seasons for its own different colors--even including the black/ white and grey of winter.
I like your travel blog.