Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring is here


I am back.. If you are wondering where I was.. I was enjoying the Sun, clear skies, Hot ..Ok..it was not that hot ..I will say pleasant weather, wearing the light jacket.. Sweating ( haha ..Some thing I do only in the gym in Zürich) and all the happiness Sunlight brings in our life.. Yes the spring is here ..officially.. there are flowers everywhere.. the bare trees have small leaves now …
Here is photo of the flowers in my garden..Aren’t they pretty?


P.S : The quality is because of my mobile and also my excitement :)

4 comments:

Lakshmi said...

beautiful..full of life and sunshine

Pea said...

Thanks..Spring is the beautiful time of the year

AJEYA RAO said...

I love the secong pic with the sunrays flowing in.

Are u based in Singapore. I am planning a backpacking to sigapore sometime,

Pea said...

Hi Ajeya Thanks for the comment .. I used to live in Singapore now we are based in Zurich,Switzerland.